The 10 Series™+ monitor has all the features of the top-line 10 series, plus there’s built-in software that connects to your home computer so you can download a digital record of your blood pressure. That way it’s easier for you to track your progress and email your readings to your doctor so that you can take the right steps to manage your heart.
- Compatible with Microsoft® HealthVault™ – Connect the unit to your computer using the included USB cable, to log, track and share your readings online.
- Calibration Check System – Dual sensors automatically double check each reading, providing you with added reassurance that each reading is accurate.
- Cuff Wrap Guide – Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on your arm.
- ComFit™ Cuff – Patented by Omron, the pre-formed arm cuff expands to fit both regular and large sized arms, to ensure more comfortable, accurate readings.
- Two User + Guest Mode – Allows two different users to monitor and track their readings separately, plus guests can take their blood pressure without affecting the stored memory.
- TruRead™ - Automatically takes three consecutive readings one minute apart and displays the average, following internationally recognized guidelines.
- AM/PM Averaging – With a touch of a button you can review an eight week history of your weekly morning and evening blood pressure averages.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detector – This monitor can detect irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured. If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear alerting you so you can consult with your medical professional.
- 200 Memory Storage – 100 memory storage for each person (200 total) with date and time stamp allows you to review the last 100 readings with a touch of a button.
- Compatible with Omron® Health Management Software - Track your progress toward better blood pressure health and see how your measurements trend over time. Software CD not included with product. OHMS can be downloaded here
- AC Adapter included. Four AA batteries not included.
NOTE: OHMS is not compatible with third party health management programs, such as Microsoft® HealthVault™, Google Health or WalkingSpree. If you are using one of these programs, please follow the directions provided with that software program.