Using dual-axis accelerometer technology to record your daily step count, this smart and simple pedometer tracks and stores your activity information, which you can then upload with the Omron Fitness web-based solution. Establish activity goals and review your personal progress with the HJ-720ITC pedometer and this easy-to-use health monitoring system from Omron.
- Dual-Axis Technology: counts steps when placed horizontally or vertically
- OmronFitness.com: Connect product via USB cable and automatically upload data; no monthly fee required
- Six Tracking Modes: Track steps, aerobic steps, time, distance, calories, and fat grams burned
- Automatic Reset: Resets at midnight automatically so it is ready to go every morning
- Weekly Log: Store up to seven days of information in memory; resets to zero at midnight, so you're ready to go every morning
- 41-Day Memory: Download over a month's worth of information
- OHMS Tracking: Also compatible with Omron Health Management Software (OHMS) for activity analysis.
- Includes: OHMS software, lithium battery, holder, strap and clip
NOTE: OHMS is not compatible with third party health management programs, such as Microsoft® HealthVault™, Google Health or WalkingSpree. If you are using one of these programs, please follow the directions provided with that software program.